Every year, millions of the world’s poorest and most marginalized people die from neglected diseases like sleeping sickness, Chagas disease, leishmaniasis, malaria, and pediatric HIV.
At DNDi, we’re working to change this. We’ve already developed seven new treatments for neglected patients, and with your help, we can do more.
A simple pill for treating sleeping sickness. A treatment for children with Chagas disease. A child-adapted medicine for pediatric AIDS. All this and more is possible—with your help.
Your generosity helps DNDi:
- Save the lives of millions of patients suffering from neglected diseases now, by ensuring access to the new treatments already developed by DNDi and our partners
- Create improved versions of existing drugs, including formulations or dosage forms adapted for children
- Discover and develop novel drug candidates for sleeping sickness, Chagas disease, leishmaniasis, and parasitic worm infections
- Strengthen research capacity in neglected disease-endemic countries by training scientists and health workers, and equipping labs and clinics
- Forge innovative partnerships with other not-for-profit organizations, public research institutions, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and universities to share knowledge, avoid duplication, and speed up the R&D process for the benefit of patients
- Advocate for increased attention and resources for R&D for neglected diseases and patients